Hello everyone! Welcome to the Monsuta-Anime-Fans club!
Here at the Monsuta-Anime-Fans club, we love all those animated Japanese series that revolve around any sort of creepy, cute, and strange critters you've never seen before!
Just a few rules and other things to get you started!
1. No flaming, trolling, etc.
2. Please NO porn or graphic images
3. Make sure the piece you're submitting is related to a Monsuta anime or manga (if you're not sure, just ask!)
4. You can only submit 10 pieces every week
5. If you see a lack of your favorite show, don't be afraid to speak up! My specialty is actually in Doubutsu anime series, so there are a LOT of Monsuta series I haven't heard of before.
6. Please try to keep your art monster-oriented. Many of these shows revolve around humans and humanoid characters, but what we're really looking for here are pictures of the critters. However, if you have pictures that feature both creatures and human characters, those are fine to submit.
7. Most important of all, HAVE FUN!!!
Monsuta Anime normally falls into 4 catagories:
1. "A Boy and His Monster" - (Pokemon, Digimon, Sgt Frog, Monster Rancher, Yu-Gi-Oh)
Normally features a human child and their monster companion. Often, the monsters battle each-other and / or cause mischief.
2. "A Monster Attacks a City" - (Cencoroll)
Very self-explanatory. A monster (normally a giant) attacks a city.
3. "Demons of Lore" - (Inuyasha, Spirited Away, Natsume's Book of Friends)
Normally feature demon-like monsters and spirits based on Japanese lore. These creatures can either be friendly and helpful to the protagonist, or serve as the antagonist to the story.
4. Other - (Denno Coil)
There are some unique series that do feature critters (in this case electronic ones), but don't necessarily fit into any of the above categories.
Also, be sure to check out our sister club: The Doubutsu-Anime-Fans, that focuses primarily on series that feature mythical beasts (unicorns, phoenix), and real animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, lions, etc.).